While it isn’t a good idea to buy a real bunny just for the sake of the holiday season, why not a virtual bunny instead? It’s Easter and this is my 300th post so I think that’s a perfect excuse for another giveaway! This time it’s my first 5 IV shiny Pokemon I bred on Pokemon Y~
About the Pokemon
- She is Level 1, untouched but you can request I EV train her if you wish
- She is Jolly natured
- Her IVs are 31/31/31/X/31/31
- Her ability is Klutz
- She is Kalos born and can be nicknamed!
- She comes with a Battle Maison item of your choice! If you win, you get to decide. Even an Ability Capsule.
- She will be cloned using an in game method, so if this bothers you that’s perfectly okay, you don’t need to enter, it’s understandable!
- She has the egg move Switcheroo
- Likes and reblogs count as one entry each, feel free to reblog as much as you like but be considerate of your followers~
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking
- You don’t have to be following this blog!
- Deadline is 10th of May at Midnight GMT! I’ll announce the winner (picked by RNG) so keep your ask box open so I can contact you
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 3 days I’ll pick a new winner, rinse and repeat
Bunny master post
I love the Lego Movie so much, and I connected with Unikitty’s thinly-veiled anger issues on a spiritual level, so I figured I’d make an animation out of the (clearly) most important character.
gaining new followers
Nothing cheers me up better than Bryan Cranston throwing pizza.
I JUST SPENT 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT. OMG. MOST DIFFICULT THING I’VE EVER DONE.
I CAN’T FUCKING DO IT FUCK
let me reblog this again
AND YES! I FINISHED IT! :D
What Aquarius Hates
oh my god, my whole childhood in a post
most of my childhood.
Wait, do americans and english have a shared childhood?